The following terms and conditions govern the use of this website. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
In these terms and conditions, “website content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that is included on this website.
Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Prosper Fingal CLG and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and all material contained on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sublicense material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or
- Accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal,
- Fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is
- linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without express written consent from Prosper Fingal CLG.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without express written consent from Prosper Fingal CLG.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Prosper Fingal CLG reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Prosper Fingal CLG’s discretion.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Prosper Fingal CLG other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Prosper Fingal CLG may take such action as Prosper Fingal CLG deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including:
- Suspending your access to the website
- Prohibiting you from accessing the website
- Blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website
- Contacting your Internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.