This website is provided and managed by The Prosper Group. Prosper Group is comprised of two service provider companies (Prosper Fingal and Prosper Meath) and a housing association (Prosper Fingal Housing Association). The objective of this privacy & cookie statement is to outline what personal information Prosper Group collects about you through the website and how it is processed. We understand that your privacy is important to you and we are committed to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our website.
Please read this privacy and cookie statement carefully and ensure that you understand it. Your acceptance of this statement is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Prosper website. If you do not accept and agree with this privacy and cookie statement, you must stop using our website immediately.
- How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Prosper Group with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Submit an enquiry to human resources.
- Submit a job application form.
- What data do we collect?
Prosper Group may collect the following types of personal information from you when you use our website:
- Human Resource Enquiries: Name, Address, Telephone Number, Email, IP Address.
- Job Application Forms: Name, Telephone Number, Email, information included in CV and Cover Letter.
- Queries sent through the website to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why do we collect your data?
We collect your personal data in order to:
- Provide you with information in relation to your query.
- Review and process your job application.
- How do we store your data?
The security of your data is important to us and we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect it. Your personal data is processed initially by Hosting Ireland in the BT Citywest Data Centre in Dublin, Ireland.
- All personal data obtained from a job application is deleted from the website within 2 weeks of the closing date for the respective job application. Data is transferred to Prosper’s local HR server when your online application is completed. This Data is processed by HR in accordance with GDPR and Data Protection Act.
- All personal data obtained from queries submitted to HR is deleted from the website every 14 days. This Data is processed by HR in accordance with GDPR and Data Protection Act.
Your personal data will not be transferred to any third party unless it is required by law.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for as long as is required to fulfil our obligations to you. Any personal data collected through www.prospergroup.ie will be retained in line with Prosper’s Record Management Policy.
Prosper Group does not use your personal information for marketing purposes.
- What are your data protection rights?
As a data controller, Prosper Group must make you aware of your rights as a data subject: Every visitor to our website is entitled to the following:
- Right of Access – You can request access to data we hold on you through a Subject Access Request (SAR) form;
- Right to Rectification – You can request to change or correct any inaccurate data we hold about you;
- Right to Restriction of Processing - You have the right to object to having your data processed;
- Right to Erasure - You can request to delete data that we have collected about you;
- Right to Data Portability – You can request to have your personal data moved outside of Prosper if it is in electronic format;
- Right to Object to Automated Decision Making, including Profiling – you can object to a decision made by automated processing. Note – Prosper does not use automated decision making to process personal information collected through our website.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect small internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Required cookies: these are cookies that are strictly required for the correct operation of our website. Without these cookies, our website will not work properly.
- Analytical and performance cookies: these cookies are used to help us gauge how well our website is performing. They recognise and measure how many visitors use our website and what pages they visit. This allows us to edit our website content to help visitors find what they are looking for quicker and easier.
- Functional cookies: These cookies help us to tailor content for you and to remember your preferences so you do not have to repeat actions every time you visit our site. For example, they remember your chosen language.
- How to manage cookies
Before cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a dialog bar requesting consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may deny consent to the placing of cookies, however, certain features of our website may not function fully or as intended.
Www.prospergroup.ie contains links to other external websites. This privacy and cookie statement only applies to the Prosper website and Prosper cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies of third-party websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of third-party websites.
- Change to our privacy statement
- How to contact us
If you have any questions about our privacy statement or wish to make a complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact Prosper’s Data Protection Officer and we will work with you to resolve the matter.
Data Protection Officer
Tel: +353 (0) 18493600 Email: DPO@prospergroup.ie
- How to contact the Data Protection Commission
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Prosper has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Commissioner’s Office.
Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square South
Tel: +353 578 684 800 Email: email@example.com