Prosper Fingal, which is part of the Prosper Group, is a not-for-profit community based organisation that provides a wide range of health-related and social services to adults with an intellectual disability throughout North County Dublin.
We are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse for our Residential House in North County Dublin. The hours for this position are circa 35 hours per week and candidates must be available to work shift work, including sleepovers.
Nurses are required to work with and on behalf of residents to help them achieve personal goals and pursue a life of their choosing. They are centrally involved in providing supports to residents to help them become more independent and integrated into their local community. They are also required to provide health-related supports. Applicants must be a registered nurse with the NMBI and have:
- A minimum of 1 year post registration experience
- Previous experience of working in a HIQA Designated Centre (desirable).
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A full, clean manual driving licence
- Experience of or interest in working in the Intellectual Disabilities sector.
Please apply by attching your cover letter and C.V. to the form below. Please quote reference number F035 on your application.
Prosper Fingal is an Equal Opportunities Employer.