Prosper Fingal, which is part of the Prosper Group, is a not-for-profit community based organisation that provides a wide range of health-related and social services to adults with an intellectual disability throughout North County Dublin.
We are currently recruiting for a Social Care Worker to cover Maternity Leave for our Residential House in North County Dublin. The successful candidate for this position will be enthusiastic, flexible, innovative and committed to providing a quality service that responds to the needs and priorities of the residents. This position is circa 35 hours per week and candidates must be available to work shift work, including sleepovers. They must also have the following:
- Level 7/8 Degree in Social Care or other related field
- Previous experience of working in a HIQA Designated Centre
- Previous experience working with adults with an intellectual disability
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word.
- Full, clean manual driving licence
To apply, please attch your cover letter and C.V. to the form below. Please quote reference number F032 on your application.
Prosper Fingal is an Equal Opportunities Employer.