Prosper Fingal, which is part of the Prosper Group, is a not-for-profit community based organisation that provides a wide range of health-related and social services to adults with an intellectual disability throughout North County Dublin.
We are currently recruiting for Social Care Workers for our Residential Houses in North County Dublin. The successful candidates for these positions will be enthusiastic, flexible, innovative and committed to providing a quality service that responds to the needs and priorities of the residents. These position are circa 35 hours per week and candidates must be available to work shift work, including sleepovers. They must also have the following:
- Level 7/8 Degree in Social Care or other related field
- Previous experience of working in a HIQA Designated Centre
- Previous experience working with adults with an intellectual disability
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word.
- Full, clean manual driving licence
Please apply by attaching your cover letter and C.V. to the form below. Please quote reference number F036 on your application.
Prosper Fingal is an Equal Opportunities Employer