Prosper Fingal is a progressive organisation providing a wide range of health related and social services on behalf of the Health Service Executive (HSE) to individuals with intellectual disabilities across North County Dublin.
We are currently recruiting for a Social Care Worker to cover Maternity Leave for our Residential House in Balrothery, Co Dublin. The successful candidate for this position will be enthusiastic, flexible, innovative and committed to providing a quality service that responds to the needs and priorities of the residents. This position is 34 hours per week and candidates must be available to work shift work, including sleepovers. They must also have the following:
- Level 7 Degree in Social Care or related field
- Previous experience working within the social care sector.
- Previous experience of working in a HIQA Designated Centre
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Full, clean manual driving licence is essential
Please apply by attaching your cover letter and C.V. to the form below. Please quote reference number F022 on your application.
Prosper Fingal is an Equal Opportunities Employer