Care Assistant Opportunities
Prosper Fingal is a progressive organisation providing a wide range of health related and social services on behalf of the Health Service Executive (HSE) to individuals with intellectual disabilities across North County Dublin.
We are always seeking talented individuals who can add value to the lives of the people we support. If you believe that you fit the values of Prosper and would like to work as a Care Assistant in a residential house or day service we would like to hear from you. If we do not have an open vacancy at the time you apply, your application will be acknowledged and will be held for up to six months for consideration when an open vacancy arises.
The successful candidates should ideally have the following:
- Level 5 QQI Certificate in a care-related or similar field
- Previous experience working in the social care sector
- Full, clean manual driving licence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience working in a HIQA Designated Centre is desirable for residential positions.
In addition, you must be enthusiastic, flexible, innovative in your approach and committed to providing a quality service that responds to the individual needs and priorities of the people we support.
To apply, please attach C.V. and cover letter then click submit.
Prosper Fingal is an Equal Opportunities Employer.